Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.2 beta (20.1.901+). Future beta releases will be announced at Beta Forums.
Updates from v20.1.1 also include:
- Find Longest Line/Cell, Find Non-empty Shortest Line/Cell commands now exclude CSV headings and respect narrowing.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug of the Compare method of macros after editing very large files.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug where the SetColumn method could have crashed EmEditor when opening a very large file.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug where the GetCell method did not exclude quotation marks under a certain condition even if eeCellIncludeNone was specified.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug where certain installer messages were corrupted.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1,2,3,4,5,6).
Beta versions can be downloaded at Previous versions.
Thank you for using EmEditor!