New in Version 20.2
New General Features
- Added an ability to sort or delete duplicate elements (separated by a separator such as a semicolon) in a column of “nested” CSV documents. To do this, select the Split Columns command and select Split the selected column(s) into – (None) in the Split Columns dialog box.
- The new version shows the * mark in the Advanced button of the Find/Replace (in Files) dialog boxes when any options in the Advanced dialog has been changed from the default. The Advanced button in the Find toolbar will be highlighted if any advanced options are set.
- Added the Copy and Convert commands to a tooltip displayed when hovering over an HTML/XML character reference, universal character name, or percent-encoding active string.
- Added the AutoFill/AutoRepeat command to the context menu displayed when you finish dragging the AutoFill/AutoRepeat handle. This command allows you to enter how many lines/columns to repeat the copy of the same value or extend the serial numbers.
- Added the Split the selected column(s) into – (None) radio button to the Split Columns dialog box.
- Added the Disable slow find markers on scroll bar check box to the Optimization page of the Customize dialog box.
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the cbSize and ptCaret fields to the SEL_INFO structure.
- Added the COLUMN_SPLIT_TO_NONE type to the SPLIT_COLUMN_INFO structure and Editor_SplitColumn inline function.
Macro New Features
- Added the iSel parameter to the GetActivePointX, GetActivePointY, and SetActivePoint methods of the Selection object.
- Added the eeSplitIntoNone type to the SplitColumn method of the Document object.
- Added an parameter to the alert and confirm methods of the Window object.