New in Version 14.9
Match/Remove Embedded Newlines in CSV
With the new version, you can use the new Match Only Embedded Newlines in CSV option in the Find dialog box as well as the Find toolbar to find, replace, and remove newlines. You can also use Remove Embedded Newlines in CSV command on the CSV/Sort Toolbar to directly remove embedded newlines in CSV documents.
Save Opened Portion of a Large File
You can save the opened portion of a large file as a new file now with the Save Opened Potion As button that was added to the Large File Controller.
Delete/Bookmark Duplicate Lines
The Bookmark button was added to the Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box, which allows you to set bookmarks in duplicate lines without deleting them.
Other New Features
- The new Add and Remove buttons in the Customize Plug-ins dialog box allow you to add a new plug-in from a different folder. The new version will not detect a new plug-in automatically. The Add button in this dialog box must be clicked to be included in the plug-in list if a user installs a new plug-in.
- This version will not work on Windows XP, and is optimized for Windows Vista or later.
- The Boost library was updated to Version 1.57.
- The new Match Only Embedded Newlines in CSV command was added to the menu item appeared when the > button is clicked in the Find/Replace dialog box.
- The new Match Only Embedded Newlines in CSV button was added to the Find toolbar.
- The new Fixed Value option was added to the menu item appeared when the
> button is clicked in the Find/Replace/Find in Files/Replace in Files dialog box. Also Custom was renamed to Last Used Value. Save as Default was renamed to Auto Save, and allows you to toggle the enable/disable status.
- The Use in Find in Files Filter check box was added to the Configuration Associations dialog box.
- Remove Embedded Newlines in CSV
- Match Only Embedded Newlines in CSV (Find toolbar)
Macro New Features
- The eeFindReplaceEmbeddedNL flag was added to the Find and Replace methods of the Selection object.
Plug-in API New Features
- EEID_REMOVE_EMBEDDED_NL and EEID_FINDBAR_EMBEDDED_NL commands were added.
- The FLAG_FIND_EMBEDDED_NL flag was added to the Editor_FindA, Editor_FindW inline functions and the EE_FINDA and EE_FINDW messages.