New in Version 20.6
New General Features
- Supported long file paths exceeding 260 characters.
- Added “callto://”, “tel://”, “sip://”, “skype://”, and “zoiper://” to the list of URL protocols.
- Replaced Internet Explorer with Microsoft Edge if available as a default external tool.
- The new version allows you to right-click on the recent font name of the Fonts menu, and select the Remove from this list to remove the selected font from the list.
- Improved the speed of the GetCell() method when many columns exist in a CSV document.
- Clarified macro error messages on the Find, Replace, FindInFiles, and ReplaceinFiles methods.
- Improved the speed when a very long line exists and the line is wrapped.
- Supported two-factor authentication while signing in to Emurasoft Customer Center.
- Added the Bookmark button to the Advanced Filter dialog box.
- Divide the Save Cursor Position and Bookmarks check box into the Save Cursor Position and Save Bookmarks check boxes in the History page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Customize Update button to the Start Window.
- Removed Automatically Check for Updates and Automatically Install on exit checkboxes from the Start Window and Update Checker dialog boxes.
- Invert Selection
Plug-in New Features
- Added the Prompt page to the plug-in properties of the Project plug-in.
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the EE_QUERY_STRING_EX message, the Editor_QueryStringEx inline function, and the QUERY_STRING_INFO structure.
- Added the EI_GET_FILE_NAME_EX command to the EE_INFO message.
- Added the STRING_BUF structure.
- Added the hr field to the GREP_INFO_EX, and BATCH_GREP_INFO structures.