New in Version 20.6
March 16, 2021
New General Features
- Supported long file paths exceeding 260 characters in many core features including opening files and Find/Replace in Files. (Some features including plug-ins and macros still do not support long file paths.)
- Added an ability to customize URI schemes.
- The new version allows you to clear file/search histories on exit (the Clear History on Exit check box to the History page of the Customize dialog box).
- Replaced Internet Explorer with Microsoft Edge if available as a default external tool.
- The new version allows you to right-click on the recent font name of the Fonts menu, and select the Remove from this list to remove the selected font from the list.
- Improved the speed of the GetCell method when many columns exist in a CSV document.
- Clarified macro error messages on the Find, Replace, FindInFiles, and ReplaceinFiles methods.
- Improved the speed when a very long line exists and the line is wrapped.
- Supported two-factor authentication while signing in to Emurasoft Customer Center.
- Added the URI Schemes page to the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Bookmark button to the Advanced Filter dialog box.
- Added the Clear History on Exit check box to the History page of the Customize dialog box.
- Divide the Save Cursor Position and Bookmarks check box into the Save Cursor Position and Save Bookmarks check boxes in the History page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Customize Update button to the Start Window.
- Removed Automatically Check for Updates and Automatically Install on exit check boxes from the Start Window and Update Checker dialog boxes.
- Invert Selection
- Customize URI Schemes
Plug-in New Features
- Added the Prompt page to the plug-in properties of the Project plug-in.
- The new version will not expand trees anymore after importing snippets in the Snippets plug-in.
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the EE_QUERY_STRING_EX message, the Editor_QueryStringEx inline function, and the QUERY_STRING_INFO structure.
- Added the EI_GET_FILE_NAME_EX command to the EE_INFO message.
- Added the STRING_BUF structure.
- Added the hr field to the GREP_INFO_EX, and BATCH_GREP_INFO structures.