New in Version 19.9
New General Features
- Added the ability to batch or multi-search in the Find, Find in Files, and Replace in Files commands.
- Added the Split Column(s) command to split a column by a specified separator, and put them into right columns or lines beneath.
- The Wrap Indent option now ignores full-width spaces.
- Added the Batch Find, Batch Find in Files, and Batch Replace in Files dialog boxes. Redesigned the Batch Replace dialog box.
- Added the Split Columns dialog box.
- Added the Select from Batch List command in the menu displayed when clicked the > button by the Find drop-down list box in Find, Replace, Find in Files, and Find in Replace dialog boxes.
- Split Column(s)
- Batch Find
- Batch Replace
- Batch Find in Files
- Batch Replace in Files
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the COLUMN_SPLIT_TO_COLUMNS and COLUMN_SPLIT_TO_LINES flags to the EDIT_COLUMN_INFO structure and the Editor_EditColumn inline function.
Macro New Features
- Added the SplitColumn method to the Document object.