New in Version 19.2
New General Features
- Supported AVX-512 and SHA instruction sets found in recent CPUs (64-bit only).
- Improved the speed by dividing the core program into 3 executable files — ee512.exe for AVX-512, ee256.exe for AVX-2, and ee128.exe for SSE2 instruction sets (64-bit only). EmEditor automatically selects the most optimized executable file by default, or a user can select any executable file as long as the current CPU supports the corresponding instruction set.
- The new version displays more error information during Find in Files and Replace in Files if any files are skipped from search due to errors.
- The new version displays the number of matches or strings replaced in the status bar after Find in Files and Replace in Files.
- Greatly improved the speed of opening very large files, Delete Duplicate Lines, and various Sort commands.
- Added the Save Settings check box to the Find in Files and Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- Added the Maximum bytes to detect UTF-8 text box to the File page of the Customize dialog box.
- All Marks