New in Version 16.5
March 2, 2017
New General Features
- The new version allows you to specify the file open From (default) position and To (default) position.
- The Mouse Wheel rotation while pressing the SHIFT key scrolls the editor horizontally.
- Right-click on many list boxes in dialog boxes such as Advanced Filter and Batch Replace displays a context menu containing the Cut, Copy, and Paste commands.
- Advanced Filter and Batch Replace dialog boxes allow imports and exports of the plain text format as well as the TSV format.
- Many text boxes in dialog boxes such as Find, Replace, Find in Files, and Replace in Files support text drag and drop.
- Configuration Properties, Customize dialog box and Customize Markers dialog box allow you to search an entire dialog box for a specified text. (If you prefer the old behavior, please run Regedit and create a new REG_DWORD value “NewPropertySheet” as 0 at HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREEmSoftEmEditor v3Common.
- During updates the installer displays a prompt message box to close Explorer if running.
- Menu customizations are saved per language.
- The Customize Menus dialog box now supports drag and drop menu items, and right-click in the list box displays a content menu containing copy and paste commands.
- The Customize button and From (default), To (default) text boxes were added to the Large File Controller.
- The “Prompt when only a specified portion of file is opened” check box, From (default), and To (default) text boxes were added to the File tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Swap Find and Replace strings command was added to the context menu displayed when clicked on the > button next to the Replace with button in the Replace dialog box and Replace in Files dialog box.
- Fixed the issue with the SetHeading command.
- Fixed the issue with the Undo command.