New in Version 20.0
New General Features
- Added an ability to do partial matches (Key1 contains Key2, Key1 begins with Key2, and Key1 ends with Key2) on the Join CSV command.
- Greatly improved the speed of the Join CSV and Batch Replace in Files command.
- Added a functionality to append (rather than replace) a filter to the Filter with Selection or Word at Cursor, Filter without Selection or Word at Cursor, Filter in Column, and Filter Out in Column commands while pressing the SHIFT key.
- Added the Conditions drop-down list box, Separator text box, and Limit splits check box and text box to the Join CSV dialog box.
- Added the Combine Lines dialog box.
- Combine Lines
Plug-in API New Features
- Added JOIN_FLAG_CONTAIN, JOIN_FLAG_START_WITH, JOIN_FLAG_END_WITH, JOIN_FLAG_MATCH_SPLIT_BOTH, JOIN_FLAG_MATCH_SPLIT_ONE, and JOIN_FLAG_SWAP flags to the JOIN_INFO structure and Editor_Join inline function.
Macro New Features
- Added eeJoinContain, eeJoinStartWith, eeJoinEndWith, eeJoinMatchSplitBoth, eeJoinMatchSplitOne, and eeJoinSwap flags, and strSeparator and nLimit parameters to the Join method of the Editor object.