New Cell Toolbar
The new Cell toolbar was added. By default, the Cell toolbar appears when a CSV document is active and the cell selection mode is selected. The Cell toolbar allows you to edit the selected cell(s). Unlike the editor behavior, the Cell toolbar does not show the surrounding double quotes, and embedded delimiters are escaped. Newline codes are displayed as newlines.
Other New Features
- Supports most of HTML5 named character references.
- Many dialog boxes including a list with check boxes (such as Extract Columns), the new version allows you to drag and drop items to arrange the order in the list, and the Enable/Disable Selected Items check box now becomes Enable/Disable All when only 1 or 0 item is selected in the list.
- Per-Monitor DPI-Aware. (v16.1.4)
- Added the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app version. It supports only PC versions of Windows 10 Build 14393 (Anniversary Update) or later. EmEditor does NOT support Windows 10 Mobile, Xbox, or Hololense. (v16.1.5)
- The Automatically Show/Hide Cell Toolbar check box, the Automatically Set Focus (Cell Toolbar), and the Automatically Adjust Height (Cell Toolbar) were added to the CSV Options list in the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Enable/Disable Selected Items check box was added to the Status tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The “Enable/Disable Selected Items” check box becomes “Enable/Disable All” when only 1 or 0 item is selected in the list.
- The Add EOF (Ctrl+Z, U+001A or 1AH) check box became enabled even when the Selection or Document is selected from the Input drop-down list box in the External Tool Properties dialog box.
- Cell Toolbar
- Cell Toolbar Options
- Automatically Show/Hide Cell Toolbar
- Automatically Set Focus (Cell Toolbar)
- Automatically Adjust Height (Cell Toolbar)
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Extract command in the Find dialog box.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when opening multiple very large files and exit all.