More Windows 10 Support
Some commands become aware of the Windows 10’s virtual desktop feature. Pressing the CTRL key while selecting the EmEditor’s Close command now closes all the windows only in the current virtual desktop.
The commands to save a workspace now save EmEditor windows only in the current virtual desktop. However, pressing the SHIFT key while selecting one of these commands will save the entire EmEditor windows.
Pressing the CTRL key while selecting one of commands to open a workspace now open the workspace without closing the existing EmEditor windows.
Other New Features
- The regular expression syntax is now validated before closing many dialog boxes and error messages are displayed in the localized language when necessary.
- By default, SHIFT + ALT + RIGHT was assigned to the next cell command, and SHIFT + ALT + LEFT was assigned to the previous cell command.
- The Keep Horizontal Cursor Position check box was added to the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box. After inserting a string and moving the cursor up or down, returns the cursor position to the same horizontal position as the position before inserting the string. This makes it easier to enter strings into multiple lines.
- The Open with Associated Program check box was added to the Link tab of the Configuration Properties.
- The Multiline menu item was added to the menu displayed when the > button is pressed in the Find in Files and Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- The CSV Column drop-down list box was added to the Jump dialog box.
- The Advanced Filter and Jump dialog boxes became resizable.
- Save and Close All (Current Desktop Only)
- Close All (Current Desktop Only)
- Close All without Save (Current Desktop Only)
- Save Workspace, Save, and Close All (Current Desktop Only)
- Save Workspace and Close All (Current Desktop Only)