New in Version 16.7
April 24, 2017
New General Features
- Supported “Per-Monitor DPI-aware v2”, one of the new features of Windows 10 Creators Update. The dialog boxes, menus, and toolbars are displayed more naturally when using multiple monitors with different DPIs.
- The default format for line numbers became pre-v16.5.
- Greatly improved the speed for Find in Files and Extract in the Find dialog box using the Output bar.
|Extract “1”||166.8 seconds||0.93 seconds||179 times faster|
|Find “1” using Find in Files||120.3 seconds||0.90 seconds||134 times faster|
* 100,000 lines of “0123456789”, Match Case deselected, Use Escape Sequences selected, Use Output Bar selected. Windows 10 (64-bit) Core i7-4790 16GB RAM
- The “Space Width” sliders were added to the Format tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The “3D Look” check box was added to the Scroll page of configuration properties.
Plug-in API New Features
- The EE_SET_CELL and EE_SET_COLUMN messages were added.
- The Editor_SetCell and Editor_SetColumn inline functions were added.
- The COLUMN_STRUCT structure was added.
Macro New Features
- The SetCell method, SetColumn, and InsertColumn methods were added to the Document object.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Extract feature in the Find dialog box.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the standard input to the Output Bar.