New in Version 20.9
July 13, 2021
New General Features
- The new version allows you to name basic toolbar titles, and hide each basic toolbar without deleting it. The new All Basic Toolbars and All Special Toolbars commands allow you to show or hide all toolbars quickly (accessible via right-click on any toolbars).
- Added $(Lines) and $(CsvColumns) to the Replacement Expression Syntax.
- Changed the behaviors of the Delete Word (Ctrl+Shift+Delete), Delete Left Word (Ctrl+Backspace), and Delete Right Word (Ctrl+Delete) commands when spaces exist next to the current word.
- The new version allows you to paste the file path and name by dropping a file from Explorer to many text boxes including Find/Replace dialog boxes, Find/Filter toolbar, Split/Combine Files wizard, and Import and Export wizard.
- In the new version, the per-user installation is the default quiet installation for the desktop installers.
- Updated the Boost library to v1.76.0
- Added the Include supported plug-ins check box to the Sync page of the Customize dialog box. Currently, the HTMLBar and Snippets plug-ins support the Sync feature.
- Redesigned the Toolbars dialog box. Added a checkbox to each item in the Basic Toolbar list box, and the new version allows you to hide each basic toolbar without deleting it. The new version also allows you to name basic toolbar titles.
- Added another page to the Import and Export wizard to allow you to paste or drop a source or destination path.
- Toggles Toolbar (multiple items)
- Toggle All Basic Toolbars
- Toggle All Special Toolbars
- << Find (Find toolbar)
Plug-in New Features
- Added the Remove Hyperlinks button to the HTMLBar plug-in.
- Added the Replace using Regular Expressions radio button and the related options to the Button Properties dialog box of the HTMLBar plug-in, which allows you to define a regular expression replace for each button in the HTML toolbar. The new Remove Hyperlinks button uses this feature.
- Added and Shortcut text box and the Remove button to the Button Properties dialog box of the HTMLBar plug-in, which allows you to assign a keyboard shortcut for each button in the HTML toolbar. If a same keyboard shortcut is assigned to multiple buttons, a menu appears when you press the shortcut key, which allows you to select the desired action.
- Added the Select Location dialog box to the HTMLBar plug-in, which will be displayed when you click the Hyperlinks button to enter any URL or text.
- Support the Sync feature in the HTMLBar and Snippets plug-ins.
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the EP_SYNC_NOW message to the Messages to plug-ins.
- Added the EI_GET_SYNC command to the EE_INFO message.
Macro New Features
- Added the MsgBox method to the PopupMenu object.