The Filter toolbar now allows you to specify additional lines to display before and after matched lines. The Number of Additional Visual Lines Above Matched Lines and Number of Additional Visual Lines Below Matched Lines drop-down list boxes were added to the Filter toolbar.
Enhanced Extract Feature
The Find Extract feature allows you to specify the number of lines above and below the matched lines, and specify the separator.
The Extract All button was added to the Replace dialog box, and allows you to extract all matched strings using regular expressions, and replace using replace expressions. For example, enter <h3>(.*?)</h3> in the Find text box, \1 in the Replace with text box while the Use Regular Expressions check box is set, and clicking the Extract All will extract all the strings between <h3> and </h3> as a new document.
Other New Features
- Optimized the speed while filtered.
- The Sort Date and Time Oldest to Newest and Sort Date and Time Newest to Oldest radio buttons were added to the Sort by Multiple Columns dialog box.
- The Number of Additional Lines Above Matched Lines and Number of Additional Lines Below Matched Lines drop-down list boxes and the Separator text box were added to the Extract Options dialog box.
- The Extract All button was added to the Replace dialog box.
- Sort Date and Time Oldest to Newest
- Sort Date and Time Newest to Oldest
Plug-in API New Features
- The EI_GET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_ABOVE, EI_SET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_ABOVE, EI_GET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_BELOW, EI_SET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_BELOW flags were added to the EE_INFO message.
- The POS_CELL_LOGICAL and POS_CELL_VIEW flags were added for EE_GET_ANCHOR_POS, EE_GET_CARET_POS, EE_GET_SEL_START, EE_GET_SEL_END, EE_SET_CARET_POS, and EE_SET_ANCHOR_POS messages.
Macro New Features
- VisibleLinesAbove and VisibleLinesBelow properties were added to the Filters Collection.
- The eePosCellLogical and eePosCellView flags were added to the GetActivePointY, GetAnchorPointY, SetActivePoint, and SetAnchorPoint, GetBottomPointY, and GetTopPointY methods.
- Fixed the bug where the Unicode signature (BOM) of UTF-8 files could dissapear while using the Replace in Files command.
- Fixed the bug where the Extract All could crash EmEditor while the Use Output Bar check box is set in the Extract Options dialog box.
- Fixed the bug where double-clicking while pressing the CTRL key could deselect the current selection.
- Fixed the bug where switching the CSV mode while loading a very large file could crash EmEditor.