New in Version 19.6
February 12, 2020
New General Features
- The new version shows the Show Clipboard History button when the Paste (CTRL + V) command was selected. Clicking this button or selecting the Show Clipboard History (default shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+V) command displays the Clipboard History listbox, which allows you to quickly select a previously used Clipboard text (To disable this feature, clear Show Clipboard History on Paste check box to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box).
- The new version can show the Minimap only while the mouse is hovered on the vertical scroll bar (to disable this feature, clear the Show Minimap while Hovered check box on the Scroll page of configuration properties).
- Added the ability to create a table of frequent CSV cells, IPv4 addresses, or IPv6 addresses via the Extract Frequent Strings command.
- Added the ability to create a table of frequent strings from the Find in Files results (the Find in Files dialog box – the arrow at the right side of the Extract button – Extract Options dialog box – the Count Frequent Strings check box).
- Number Range Expression can now specify a set of numbers with a specified increment. For example, to specify only even numbers in the range of 0 to 10, you can use [0, 10, 2].
- Added JSON to default configurations.
- Added the Retrieve Windows Clipboard History on Startup and Show Clipboard History on Paste check boxes to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Show Minimap while Hovered check box to the Scroll page of configuration properties.
- Added the Cells, IPv4 Addresses, and IPv6 Addresses radio buttons to the Extract Frequent Strings dialog box.
- Added the Multiples + Minimum numbers Only check box and Multiples of text box to the Enter Number Range dialog box.
- Added the Extract button to the Find in Files dialog box.
- Added the Custom text box to the Format page of the Customize dialog box.
- Show Minimap while Hovered
- Show Clipboard History
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the FLAG_FIND_COUNT_FREQUENCY flag to the GREP_INFO_EX structure.
Macro New Features
- Added the eeExFindCountFrequency flag to the FindInFiles method.