New in Version 19.1
New General Features
- Added the ability to specify which individual characters to convert in the Half-Width/Full-Width Conversion dialog box.
- Greatly improved the speed of Half-width, Full-width, Delete Duplicate Lines, and various sort commands.
- The new version shows a message box to ask whether you want to remove the item from the recent file/folder list when a file/folder did not exist when you tried to open it from the recent file/folder list.
- Added support for backreferences more than 9 by using this form: $10, $11, $12 …
- Added the Half-width and Full-width characters list box, the Options list box, Set Options as Default button to the Half-Width/Full-Width Conversion dialog box.
- Added the Extend selection on the Duplicate Lines/Columns commands check box to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Middle Click to Paste and Right Click to Set Cursor Position check boxes to the Mouse page of the Customize dialog box.
Plug-in API New Features
- Added the EE_GET_UNICODE_NAME message, Editor_GetUnicodeName inline function, and UNICODE_NAME_INFO structure.
- Added the EE_NUMBERING message, Editor_Numbering inline function, and NUMBERING_INFO structure.
- Added the EI_GET_CHAR_TYPE command to the EE_INFO message.
- Added the FLAG_CONVERT_CUSTOM, FLAG_RIGHT_SINGLE_QUOTATION, and FLAG_RIGHT_DOUBLE_QUOTATION flags and szChars parameter to the EE_CONVERT message and Editor_Convert inline function.
Macro New Features
- Added the GetUnicodeName and Numbering methods to the Editor object.
- Added the eeWidthCustom, eeWidthRightSingleQuotation, and eeWidthRightDoubleQuotation flags and szChars parameter to the ChangeWidth method.
- Added the LineColor property to the DisplayItem object.