New Minimap Feature
The Minimap feature was added to the version. The right-click menu on the vertical scroll bar includes Show Minimap, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Show Entire Map commands. Rotating the mouse wheel while the mouse pointer is on the Minimap can adjust the zoom now.
Other New Features
- The Number of Lines displayed in the status bar becomes the format of Selected Lines/Total Lines. The number of total lines is always visible if the Number of Lines check box is set in the Status tab of the Customize dialog box.
- A new app icon was added to the existing icon.
- The Filter Out command was added to the right-click menu on the Markers toolbar.
- The Minimap check box, Show Entire Map check box, Zoom slider, and Aspect Ratio slider were added to the Scroll tab of configuration properties.
- The Select All, Bookmark and Extract buttons are separately placed now.
- The Current Icon drop-down list box was added to the Language tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Filter without Selection or Word at Cursor
- Toggle Minimap
- Zoom In Minimap
- Zoom Out Minimap
- Show Entire Minimap
Plug-in API New Features
- EI_GET_DPI_OPTIONS and EI_SET_DPI_OPTIONS flags were added to the EE_INFO message.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when converting fixed-width columns to Tab separated values, and added more information when invalid lines were detected.
- Fixed various issues related to using multiple different-DPI monitors.