Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.7.2.
Updates from v16.7.1 include:
- Fixed the bug where importing a syntax file in the Highlight (1) page of configuration properties could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed the bug where importing a large number of filters in the Advanced Filter dialog box could freeze EmEditor.
- Optimized for the speed in many dialog boxes containing list boxes.
- Fixed various issues with multiple different DPI monitors.
- An empty file is now opened as the Newline Character defined in the New Files dialog box of configuration properties.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of May 2, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v16 is the same as the key for v15 and v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!