Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.4.5.
Updates from v20.4.4 include:
- Fixed a v20.4.1 (or later) bug of the Next Bookmark in This Document (Around) command.
- Fixed a pre-v20.4 potential crash while displaying a line containing a URL.
- Fixed a pre-v20.4 potential crash while opening a very large file (32-bit version only)
- Fixed a pre-v20.4 potential crash after replacing newline characters in CSV cell selection mode.
- Fixed a pre-v20.4 bug where a NULL character might not have been detected in a first few lines of a very large file.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!