Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.2 beta 1 (19.1.91).
Please see EmEditor v19.2 New Features for details and screenshots.
Moreover, these issues were addressed:
- Some files might have been skipped without displaying errors during Find/Replace in Files, even if the searched string was included in the files (in case of 1-2 GB UTF-8 and non-system encoding files).
- Find/Replace in Files using the Binary (ASCII View) encoding did not work correctly.
- Removed Binary (Hex View) from the Encoding drop-down list in the Find/Replace in Files dialog boxes.
- The Bookmark Duplicate Lines command did not work correctly under a certain condition (Headings 1-4 is used in CSV documents and the Compare Adjacent Lines only option is on).
- When CSS HTML Validator Pro verison is installed and the Syntax Check is enabled, the computer often made error sounds.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
This beta includes 64-bit version only. The official release will include 32-bit version.
These files will be no longer accessible when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for using EmEditor!