- April 20, 2015 at 12:23 pm #20015
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.1.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.0.2 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the execution speed of Find, Replace All, Filter, Undo Replace All, and Select All Occurrences commands. When dealing with large files (more than 10,000 lines), these commands run as multi-threads. (Customizable in the “Advanced” tab of the Customize dialog box)
- EmEditor can be customized to show the execution time for many tasks (The Status tab of the Customize dialog box).
- Added the Extract Columns command, which allows you to extract specified columns in the CSV document and create a new document.
- When search is made, the status bar shows clear separation between matched occurrences and matched lines after search (there might be more than one occurrences in a single line).
v15.0 v15.1 Number of tdreads 1 1 2 4 8 Filter *1 4.31 seconds 1.21 seconds 1.56 seconds 1.20 seconds 0.90 seconds Replace All *2 4.95 seconds 1.54 seconds 1.75 seconds 1.60 seconds 1.23 seconds Replace All (regex) *3 12.93 seconds 9.68 seconds 8.51 seconds 7.32 seconds 12.31 seconds Undo Replace All *4 6.32 seconds 1.40 seconds N/A *6 N/A N/A Select All Occurrences *5 40.29 seconds 1.85 seconds N/A *6 N/A N/A
*1 32 million lines, filter with “123”, no match case
*2 32 million lines, replace all “123” with “$$$”, no match case
*3 32 million lines, replace all “^123” with “$$$”, use regular expressions, no match case
*4 undo replace all (*2)
*5 32 million lines, enter “123” and click “Find All” button in the Find dialog, no match case
*6 The Undo and Select All Occurrences commands run only as a single thread.
* Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Core i7-4790 16GB RAM
- Fixed the bug related to Korean IME in the Filter Bar.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when opening a very large file while the Outline Guide is enabled.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when trying to open the Find in Files dialog while the Find dialog is opened.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.901.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.901.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.901_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.901_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.