Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.0.1.
Updates from v17.0.0 include:
- Fixed a certain bug related PlugIns settings conversion. If you have already used the portable version of v17.0.0, the PlugIns.bin file might be saved in the %APPDATA%\Emurasoft\EmEditor\Common folder. Moving this file to AppData\Common in the EmEditor portable install folder might fix the issue. Fixed another issue when using the installer version (using the Registry).
- Displays a warning message regarding IME when EmEditor crashed during the launch.
- Fixed a certain issue related to the Customize Menus dialog box.
- Fixed a bug where a certain procedure in the Keyboard Map might have crashed EmEditor.
- Fixed a certain bug related to Narrowing and Replace.
- Fixed a bug where running a macro using the command line option might have displayed a unnecessary warning message.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of July 26, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!