Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.7.0 beta 1.
Updates from v14.6.1 include:
- The new Negative button in the Filter toolbar allows you to exclude the matched lines.
- The new Sort Shortest to Longest and Sort Longest to Shortest buttons in the CSV/Sort toolbar allows you to sort the document by length of columns.
- The new version allows you to specify a column to the filter in CSV documents. Also multiple levels of the filter can be specified (Advanced Filter).
- The Treat digits as numbers check box and Treat full-width characters as 2 characters when sorting by length check box were added to the Sort tab of the Customize dialog box.
- New Commands were added: Negative (Filter toolbar), Sort Shortest to Longest, Sort Longest to Shortest, and Advanced Filter (Filter toolbar) commands.
- Macro new features: Filter, GetCell, and GetColumns methods were added to the Document object.
- Plug-in API new features: EE_GET_CELL message and Editor_GetCell inline function, EE_FILTER message and Editor_Filter inline function, GET_CELL_INFO, and FILTER_INFO structures.
- Fixed other bugs.
for more screenshots and details.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v14.7.0 beta 1 released!.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!