Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.6.1.
Updates from v14.6.0 include:
- Fixed the bug on v14.6.0 where the Undo might not have worked under a certain condition.
- Fixed the bug on the 32 bit edition of v14.6.0 where the Replace in Files using regular expressions did not work under a certain condition.
- Fixed the bug where some text was not visible in the CSV mode depending on the separator positions.
- The new version will not allow the Filter and Outline mode coexist.
- Fixed the bug where vertical selections during the Filter mode revealed cursors in the hidden lines.
- The new version tries to scroll to the cursor position after the Filter mode is cancelled.
- The new version will not exit from the filter mode after the file reload.
- Fixed the bug where the message box appears twice after select all, copy and paste in the filter mode.
The Update Checker on older versions of EmEditor will not be available anymore. If you try to check updates from older versions, you will see the prompt message: “Invalid or missing updates configuration file. …”. This is not a bug. Please download and update to the newest version of EmEditor by clicking here.
V14 is free upgrade from v13. To use v14, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center.
80% of our customers (including old customers who have registered their products) already have lifetime licenses. Even if you haven’t installed v13, please click the above link to check if you can upgrade to v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor.