Today, we are releasing v14 beta.
Updates from v13 include:
– Enhanced multiple selections. When multiple selections are made, cursors appear simultaneously at multiple locations.
– Two new commands, “Percent-encoding to Unicode”, and “Unicode to Percent-encoding” were added. If the mouse pointer hovers on the text encoded with percent encoding, a tooltip will automatically appear with decoded text.
– The Move Line Up and Move Line Down commands were added.
– The new “Close when Finished” check box was added to the “Find in Files” and “Replace in Files” dialog boxes.
– The new “Output Options” drop-down list box was added to the “Find in Files” dialog box, where you can select the display option from “File Names and Lines”, “File Names Only”, “Matched Lines Only”, and “Matched Strings Only”.
– When the Find dialog box is open, selecting the Find command or pressing CTRL + F now sets the keyboard focus to the Find drop-down list box now. Similarly, the Replace, Find in Files, and Replace in Files dialog boxes now sets the keyboard focus to the Find drop-down list box when activated by the shortcuts or selecting from menus.
v14 beta can be downloaded at https://www.emeditor.com/forums/forum/beta/.
To use v14 beta, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor.