Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.3.1.
Updates from v14.3.0 include:
New General Features
- Reduced the number of clicks during the installer when updating. If “Customize” is selected on the first install, the same condition applies to upgrade installs.
- When the “Show Markers on Vertical Scroll Bar” is not checked on the Scroll tab of configuration properties, the Windows standard scroll bars are used now.
- Fixed the bug where the scroll bars were invisible when the Windows XP Classic mode is selected.
- Fixed the bug where selected text was not replaced when the Replace button was clicked repeatedly.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could crash when searching a string in a very large file under a certain condition.
- Fixed a certain scroll bar marker issue.
Please see EmEditor v14 New Features for details.
You can download EmEditor v14 at
V14 is free upgrade from v13. To use v14, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center.
80% of our customers (including old customers who have registered their products) already have lifetime licenses. Even if you haven’t installed v13, please click the above link to check if you can upgrade to v14.
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for using EmEditor.