EmEditor v14.2.2 released!
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.2.2.
Updates from v14.2.1 include:
- Adjusted the IME composition window.
- In the CSV mode, the rightmost text will not be hidden anymore.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed on the Exit All command after a file comparison.
- Fixed the bug where updating markers using regular expressions under a certain condition.
- The Rename theme on the Display tab of configuration properties is now enabled even when no theme is selected.
- In the Projects plug-in and the Word Complete plug-in, fixed the bug where certain combinations of keyboards were difficult to assign.
- In the Projects plug-in, fixed the bug where the Refresh command on the Context menu in the Symbol list didn’t work.
Please see EmEditor v14 New Features for details.
You can download EmEditor v14 at
V14 is free upgrade from v13. To use v14, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center.
80% of our customers (including old customers who have registered their products) already have lifetime licenses. Even if you haven’t installed v13, please click the above link to check if you can upgrade to v14.
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for using EmEditor.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!