Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.7.0.
This new version adds important features with big data analysis and database file editing in mind.
Updates from v14.6.1 include:
New General Features
- The new Negative button in the Filter toolbar allows you to exclude the matched lines.
- The new Sort Shortest to Longest and Sort Longest to Shortest buttons in the CSV/Sort toolbar allows you to sort the document by length of columns.
- The new version allows you to specify a column to the filter in CSV documents. Also multiple levels of the filter can be specified (Advanced Filter).
- The Treat digits as numbers check box and Treat full-width characters as 2 characters when sorting by length check box were added to the Sort tab of the Customize dialog box.
- New Commands were added: Negative (Filter toolbar), Sort Shortest to Longest, Sort Longest to Shortest, and Advanced Filter (Filter toolbar) commands.
- Macro new features: Filter, GetCell, and GetColumns methods were added to the Document object.
- Plug-in API new features: EE_GET_CELL message and Editor_GetCell inline function, EE_FILTER message and Editor_Filter inline function, GET_CELL_INFO, and FILTER_INFO structures.
- The filter features are now available in very large files.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor reloads a file while filtered.
- Fixed the symbol list refreshing issue for the Projects plug-in under a certain condition.
- Fixed the bug where window positions were not restored after comparison under a certain condition.
- Fixed the bug of the EmEditor_SetScrollPos inline function of the plug-in API during the virtual space mode.
- Fixed the bugs of the vertical scroll bar refreshing under a certain condition.
If you have already installed EmEditor v14.6.0 or later, you can select Check for Updates on the Help menu to update. If you are still using an older version, please go to the download page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of December 15, 2014. Your registration keys might be found in the Resend Keys page of Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor.