Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.0.1.
Updates from v21.0.0 include:
- Added an ability to assign keyboard shortcuts to all layouts, not just Layout 1.
- The default layouts became Full Screen for Layout 1 (F11) and Focus Mode for Layout 2 (Alt+F11).
- Windows 7 only: Fixed a bug where the Update Checker crashed with a message “eeinst.exe has stopped working” if you try updating within from EmEditor.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor might have crashed when running a macro after running another macro and a new group windows is created (also happened on previous versions).
- Fixed a bug where Even Lines color was not reflected at the current line when Even Lines color is customized (also happened on previous versions).
- Portable versions only: Fixed a bug where the window position was not restored after comparison.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!