Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.0.0.
This release also includes following bug/issue fixes.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 issue where EmEditor kept downgraded and didn’t allow you to enter a correct registration key after an invalid key had been entered.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 potential issue where EmEditor could crash if it failed to split a window when PC memory is low.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 issue where the Set up a removable drive … options in the Export wizard did not copy the Macros folder.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 issue of GDI object leaks.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 bug where EmEditor could crash while showing a Minimap.
- Fixed a pre-v20.9 bug where EmEditor could crash on the Combine Lines command if inconsistent number columns were detected in a CSV document.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!