Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.9.2.
Updates from v20.9.1 fixed issues including:
- Windows 7 only: Failed to update with an error message “The program can’t start because api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.” if you try updating within from EmEditor.
- The Outline Guide disappears after clicking OK in the Customize Plug-ins dialog box.
- Snippets plug-in: Clicking OK or Edit in each snippet item Properties did not save the Text correctly if the Text is a long string including non-ASCII characters.
- Snippets plug-in: did not trigger non-ASCII strings.
- Export/Import wizard: Selecting the Export all settings into INI files option in the Export/Import wizard asks you to browse a folder again after you set the path.
- Clicking a CSV file tab could paste the file path to a cell.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!