LifeTimer
Participant

Thanks so much, I’ve downloaded it now and it works great! What an excellent service you provide!! :-)

One small thing related to this that I just came to think about is the following:

Is there any way to inspect the items of the currently applied filter from a macro? At least how many they are? The reason I’m asking this is that I just got a little nervous about mistakenly pressing the shortcut for my export filter macro instead of the import filter macro, and thus overwriting the currently exported macro with an empty filter, which would not be very fun. :-( If I could just inspect the number of items in the current filter from my export macro, I could at least implement a warning when trying to export an empty filter, that’s what I thought.

I cannot find any separate Filter object in the macro reference, but rather just the Filter() method of the Document object, so I unfortunately cannot imagine how to accomplish this currently? Is it possible, or could you perhaps otherwise implement a quick method/property for this too (i.e. returning the number of items in the current filter)?

Thanks so much again for your excellent support!