January 3, 2017 at 1:45 pm #21439
It might affect filtered content only.
Here is some simple PoC CSV data (two rows):
- Open those two rows in cell selection mode (CSV) inside EmEditor.
- Try to edit any cell – it will work as intended/expected.
- Now filter out the string “col_333” in column 3 (which in turn will make the second row disappear from view).
- Then try to edit any of the cells on the remaining row.
- You will now see the described behavior.
(and no, I don’t have any plugins, and neither any active macros when this happens)