#8162

schwinbp
Member

This is a strange one. Your steps seem to be the way I created mine originally. I had done it several versions ago, so I am not sure exactly. I created a new config following your steps and it worked fine. I went back to original and it still was not exporting all.
Then I removed the Num and ABORT keywords and exported again. No luck. I then removed the ABS keyword…success!
I tried putting these back again and it is still working, but they are at the bottom of the list now.
Anyway, thanks for your quick response. It is working so I am stoked. Let me know if you want me to try anything.

Brian