I understand what the issue was about the page margins. There was about 0.166 inch undocumented extra space on each side of a page. I am not sure if this margin depends on printer you use, but I reproduced this issue on my printer, too. I adjusted the margins with Notepad output. Also, there was space on the left side of line numbers, but that was intentional space EmEditor leaves — space assuming 4-digit line numbers. I adjusted this to 2-digit line numbers, and so that the space increases as the line number increases. I removed all the space, so you will see more accurate page margins on the next version.