Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gan
    Participant

If i select some text the cursor will stay at the end of the selection which is normal i guess. Then if i click somewhere in the selection the text will be deselected, but the cursor will stay in the same position (at the end of the text i previously selected). As soon i start typing the cursor will jump to the position i clicked and i will start typing at that position instead of where the cursor was located.

I find this to be normal behavior except i would expect the cursor to move to the position i click and not stay in the same position until i start typing something. By the way I’m using Emeditor 9.07.

Gan

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

gan wrote:
    If i select some text the cursor will stay at the end of the selection which is normal i guess. Then if i click somewhere in the selection the text will be deselected, but the cursor will stay in the same position (at the end of the text i previously selected). As soon i start typing the cursor will jump to the position i clicked and i will start typing at that position instead of where the cursor was located.

I find this to be normal behavior except i would expect the cursor to move to the position i click and not stay in the same position until i start typing something. By the way I’m using Emeditor 9.07.

Gan

I am going to fix this in the next minor version. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.