Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shx
    Participant

I am evaluating the editor to see if it will meet my needs.

One very important feature is auto complete.

I am having a problem using the autocomplete function using the VBS eac file.

I downloaded and installed everything and followed the instruction to assign a hotkey to the function.

However when I press the key it isn’t auto completeting the statement. It just puts in a blank space.

Thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    I am evaluating the editor to see if it will meet my needs.

One very important feature is auto complete.

I am having a problem using the autocomplete function using the VBS eac file.

I downloaded and installed everything and followed the instruction to assign a hotkey to the function.

However when I press the key it isn’t auto completeting the statement. It just puts in a blank space.

Thanks

Thanks for evaluating EmEditor! To use Auto Complete plug-in, you might want to assign a space key to the Auto Complete plug-in. In that way, if you press SPACE after a trigger text, you will see the auto complete working. The next major version will be improved for its Snippets plug-in to include dynamic auto complete features, so you might want to try a beta version as soon as it becomes available.

shx
    Participant

Thanks! it worked.

shx
    Participant

Just wanted you to know that I created an autocomplete file for the Neobook language that I use and everything works great with this plug-in.

I plan on sharing information on this editor on their forum and posting this autocomplete file.

Thanks
    Steven

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.