Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chekako
    Participant

#1:
    Please fix Unicode keyboard support. I use Polish keyboard, and when I try to type some polish letters, some editor features are invoked instead. Specifically, right Alt + n (ń) and right Alt + x (ź) does not work as expected. The EmEditor tray icon hijacks those hotkeys globally.

#2:
    I’d like to have powerful bookmarks support.
    Ctrl-F2 should set bookmarks on all currently selected lines, not just the line with cursor.
    I’d like to have Invert bookmarks feature.
    I’d like to be able to Copy/Cut/Delete bookmarked lines.
    Find command should be able to bookmark all lines with matching text, in current document or in all open documents.

Thanks,
    Chris

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello chekako,

#1 Do you Ctrl+Alt+N and Ctrl+Alt+X? These shortcuts are assigned to the tray icon. You can remove those shortcuts from the Tray icon. You can right-click on the Tray Icon, then select Customize Tray Icon and then you can remove shortcuts. I don’t know about Polish keyboards so you might need to explain if I didn’t answer your question correctly.

#2 I will work on improving these bookmark features in future versions. Thanks!

chekako
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll be waiting… :-)
    Lack of those bookmark features (they are extremely useful) is the main reason I can’t switch to EmEd yet :-(

With polish keyboard layout activated,
    you can type polish letters with right Alt:

right Alt + a = ą
    right Alt + c = ć
    right Alt + e = ę
    right Alt + l = ł
    right Alt + n = ń
    right Alt + o = ó
    right Alt + s = ś
    right Alt + x = ź
    right Alt + z = ż

Ctrl key is NOT used.

Unloading the EmEditor tray icon fixes the problem.

I guess Ctrl + Alt + … hotkeys are not compatible with international keyboard layout like mine :-(

One more request:
    I noticed that the Marks toolbar button only toggles Ret, EoF, and Tab marks, does NOT toggle Space and other marks. I’d like the toolbar button to toggle ALL marks.

Thanks,
    Chris

Meir
    Participant

One more request: I noticed that the Marks toolbar button only toggles Ret, EoF, and Tab marks, does NOT toggle Space and other marks. I’d like the toolbar button to toggle ALL marks.

I’ll second this!

Meir

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.