Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    owilsky
    Participant

Hi,

when I maximize EmEditor’s window, close EmEditor and open it again, it does not start maximized.
    My settings:

Any ideas? Using 10.0.1

Regards,
    Oliver

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

If the tabs are enabled, the window size is saved because the Restore Tabbed Window Position is checked. If the tabs are not enabled, after you maximize the window, you can go to this dialog, and then click Save Current Window Position to save the maximized window position and size.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks!

owilsky
    Participant

The tabs are enabled.

But whether I check or uncheck “Restore Tabbed Window Position” does not make any difference.

What do I have to configure to let EmEditor start in whatever state it was when closing it? Maximized when closed in maximized state, normal with size and position when closed in normal state?

Oliver

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi owilsky

If the “Restore Tabbed Window Position” is checked, EmEditor should remember the window size when tabs are enabled..

When tabs are not enabled, the only way to remember the window size is to use the automatic load/save workspace feature.

owilsky
    Participant

Yutaka wrote:
    Hi owilsky

If the “Restore Tabbed Window Position” is checked, EmEditor should remember the window size when tabs are enabled..

Tabs are enabled, “Restore Tabbed Window Position” is checked. I don’t want to simply restore window size but also window state (maximized), and this does not work for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.