Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi Yutaka,

If several different strings are copied to clipboard, the last item in the Clipboard history (menu item #33) does nothing when clicked. Happens with the Paste button popup menu on the toolbar and also with the Paste submenu in All Commands menu.

Using EmEditor Professional v10.0.5.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

I can’t reproduce this issue. Can you tell me detail procedure so I can reproduce this issue? Thank you.

Ivan
    Participant

Hi Yutaka,

1. Create a new text file in EmEditor.
    2. Type and/or copy at least 33 different strings to clipboard so the popup menu of the Paste button is full (I am not sure if 33 is the maximum number of items in the popup menu, but I can’t add more strings without losing the first ones).

For example, I will use the following strings:
    string1
    string2
    string3

string31
    string32
    string33

The popup menu of the Paste button should contain 33 items now (string1 to string33, where string33 (last copied string) becomes the first item (#1) of the popup menu and string1 (first copied string) becomes the last one (#33)).

string33 (#1)
    string32 (#2)
    string31 (#3)

string3 (#31)
    string2 (#32)
    string1 (#33)

3. Click the arrow next to the Paste button and using the displayed popup menu, try to insert some of the items. It works just fine until you click the last (33rd) menu item (string1). In this case, nothing happens and string1 is not inserted.

Notes:
    – Using the shortcut key CTRL+SHIFT+V or the Cycle Clipboard Ring button is not affected.
    – This bug does not occur when the popup menu contains only 32 or less items.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for explaining. I reproduced this issue, and I will certainly fix this issue. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.