Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    danderson

Support for code folding would be very useful.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Did you try Outline plug-in? Did you want something different?

danderson

Oh. Yeah. That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! It works great for xml and xsl (haven’t tried others just yet). I didn’t realize that the outline plugin added folds to the text area. I searched on “folding” in the documentation and forum :)

The plugin is very useful as is, but It would be great if it provided a “mode” in which it is active, but the actual outline bar/window is hidden. That way any file types that have folding support would show the folding and those that do not (e.g. txt) would not show an empty bar. A hotkey could be used to toggle display of the actual outline window.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

You can customize on/off per configuration. Did you go to the plug-in properties? You can right-click on the Outline button or window, and select “Properties”.

danderson

Heh. Wow. I see. Didn’t realize that. Looks like it’s does exactly what I want :) Thanks again for your help.

kinghoo

My current version is 6.0 beta 1.If I create a new file and paste some text with spaces in front of lines, the Outline Plugin will show a error dialog and ask me if I want to disable it.I don’t know if you have fixed it in new version.
    Sorry for my poor English.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Please try the latest version, please…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.