- June 11, 2012 at 1:50 pm #10408BobBaileyParticipant
I’m working with Salesforce and APEX a bit now. It’s a lot like XML and that’s the configuration that I’ve been using.
I was wondering if there is a config specifically for apex? I searched the forum and plugins but don’t see anything.
Thanks for a wonderful editor. I use it constantly for LOTs of things.
…BobJune 11, 2012 at 2:16 pm #10409StefanParticipant
Hi Bob, welcome.
BB> if there is a config specifically for apex?
I think not.
You can take an look yourself at > Library > Syntax Files.
But maybe someone will jump in and share his config?
But please note that you can modify
an existent config to your needs
if you know the details of APEX:
menu “Tools > Select Configuration > Define Configurations…”
* select the XML configuration and press [Copy]
* Rename the copied config by entering “APEX”
* Press the [Properties] button for fine tuning.
Once you are satisfied you may want to share them with us?
See your “eeConfig.ini”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.