Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LTT
    Participant

Copy Configuration A to be Configuration B.
    Change something in B (e.g. Show Line Numbers).
    Select B to be the current configuration. (!)
    Select A.
    Delete B.
    Copy A to be B again.
    Select B.
    You’ll find the new B does not appear as A, but appears as the old B, as if you didn’t delete it.

And a suggestion:
    I hope clicking Select button in Define Configurations dialog won’t close the dialog. This will be convenient for deleting/renaming the current configuration.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

LTT wrote:
    Copy Configuration A to be Configuration B.
    Change something in B (e.g. Show Line Numbers).
    Select B to be the current configuration. (!)
    Select A.
    Delete B.
    Copy A to be B again.
    Select B.
    You’ll find the new B does not appear as A, but appears as the old B, as if you didn’t delete it.

And a suggestion:
    I hope clicking Select button in Define Configurations dialog won’t close the dialog. This will be convenient for deleting/renaming the current configuration.

A configuration cannot be deleted when it is in use. I will try to reproduce your issue when I have a time. Thanks!

LTT
    Participant

LTT wrote:
    And a suggestion:

Yutaka wrote:
    A configuration cannot be deleted when it is in use.

Yes. So this is what I mean by the suggestion. — If the Select button doesn’t close the dialog, I can change the current configuration by selecting another, and then delete/rename the previous immediately, without opening the dialog again.
    I know it’s trivial. Just hope for a little more convenience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.