Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SteveH

I’ve never been completely comfortable with the way EmEditor handles current line highlighting and feel it would be be more logical to always have the current line highlighting always in the foreground.

I would prefer if it the highlighting was not broken up with other elements such as string highlighting or URL highlighting as shown in this example.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

SteveH wrote:
    I’ve never been completely comfortable with the way EmEditor handles current line highlighting and feel it would be be more logical to always have the current line highlighting always in the foreground.

I would prefer if it the highlighting was not broken up with other elements such as string highlighting or URL highlighting as shown in this example.

You can use “Transparent” as background color for URL and highlighting strings. To do this easier, start from “EmEditor Standard” as the Theme (if “EmEditor Classic” was selected), and then start customizing Current Line background.

gan
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. I never been happy with the highlighting of URLs either and didn’t know about the transparent option which seems to solve this issue.

Regards
    Gan

SteveH

Thanks for the tip. I had never spotted that one either.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.