- February 13, 2019 at 1:02 pm #25421LTTParticipant
Ctrl+Alt+Del and switch back.
** The view is “black”.March 23, 2019 at 11:34 am #25538
I can’t reproduce the issue on my machine (Windows 10) and a virtual machine (Windows 7), but it might be related to graphic driver. Which version of OS and graphic card are you using? Can you try updating the graphic driver?March 28, 2019 at 11:51 am #25647LTTParticipant
Thank you for your investigation.
Forget it if it’s not a common issue.August 6, 2019 at 5:50 pm #26085
I can reproduce the issue with Win7 64bit and Emed64 v17.7.92(or later) ~ v19.
1. Open a 100 lines text file with maximum window.
2. Enable DirectWrite.
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then press ESC to switch back.
4. Use mouse wheel to scroll down, you will see the “black” block.
Emed64 v17.7.91 or earlier is OK.August 19, 2019 at 5:56 pm #26116
V19.0.92 still has the same problem.August 25, 2019 at 11:43 am #26119
It might be an issue that only happens on Windows 7.August 27, 2019 at 11:30 am #26122
The official release of v19.1.0 added code to address this issue on Windows 7. Please let me know if this changes any behavior.
Thank you!August 27, 2019 at 6:02 pm #26139
Issue fixed on Windows 7, thanks a lot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.