- April 14, 2016 at 5:12 am #20721
- Ensure the “Open Start window when Down key is pressed on a new document” is checked
- Create a new untitled document. Did not save it.
- Bring up Quick Launch Dialog box.
- enter a search string and hit DOWN to select one of several options
- Note: Dialog closes and Start Window appears.
I found this in the 15.9.0 beta 3 release, but posted here because there isn’t a posting for that beta, and since this area wasn’t listed as changed, I assumed it was pre-existing.
Side note: in the help site’s Dialog Boxes page (https://www.emeditor.com/help/dlg/index.htm), the hot link “Customzie Start Window dialog box” has “Customize” mis-spelled.
PaulApril 14, 2016 at 11:10 am #20725
I will fix this bug on beta 4 as well.
Thank you!April 15, 2016 at 7:41 am #20734
Confirmed fixed in beta 4.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.