Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    emuser1

I used emeditor 10.08/11.02 portable(32/64bit too), but i not see any jumplist. I used win7 64bit sp1. but the windows explorer, IE jump list is normal. just emeditor. all use default setting. and I can pin-up emeditor, but not jumplist.

emeditor jumplist.
    http://www.emeditor.com/images/emeditor9_jumplist_e.png

thanks.

P/S: I check the ccleaner portable version, also has a jumplist. so, how emedtor portable jumplist ? please test.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Do you see any portion of the jumplist or not at all? If you can see a portion, can you please take a screenshot of your jumplist? Thanks!

emuser1

I 100\% sure that not a windows OS problems, I already tested 2 computer different both windows 7 64bit(English, local language set chinese traditional HK) with genuine. Ie, opera other software jump list is normal. Only Emeditor Not jump list. V10, V9 also has same problems. I also set emeditor to chinese traditional also not has jump list. all can I set, I already try. Hope fix as soon as.

recent I update computer to windows 7, when use jump list, so found the bugs.

Screen capture here:
    Screen Catupre

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Please go to “Windows Update” from the Start menu, and apply “Update for Windows 7 (KB2607576)” found in optional updates.

For more information, please see:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2607576

Thanks!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

By the way, the portable version of EmEditor doesn’t support the Jump List. This is because the portable version is designed not to change the Registry. the Jump list modified the Registry. Please use the Installer version of EmEditor (using the Registry). Thanks!

emuser1

Thanks. I hope next update jump list can support on portable version. same with ccleaner portable, opera USB portable…

many portable software can support jump list without registry. so, hope emeditor too.

thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.