Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    emuser1

Hi,
    I Created The Outline File With {} Format.
    When I Reopen The Outline File, Allway Is ‘Expand All’ Status.

Can I Default By Allway ‘collapse all’ Status, when i reopen the outline format text file ?

Such as this:

+.{Testing 1 […]
    +.{Testing 2 […]
    +.{Testing 3 […]

Thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

emuser1 wrote:
    Hi,
    I Created The Outline File With {} Format.
    When I Reopen The Outline File, Allway Is ‘Expand All’ Status.

Can I Default By Allway ‘collapse all’ Status, when i reopen the outline format text file ?

Such as this:

+.{Testing 1 […]
    +.{Testing 2 […]
    +.{Testing 3 […]

Thanks

No. Is this something you want to have as a new feature in the future?

emuser1

Yes, Let User Choice Is Better.

Since Emeditor 8.01 , Open And Close Program Very Slow On Flash Driver. I Test Many Kinds And Times,

Emeditor 8.00 Very Fast Compare To 8.01 And 8.02.
    I Don’t Why ? Many A Ini Functions Change Since 8.01 ?
    I Tested The ‘Slow Problem’ Is Read And Write Ini File.
    Hope Test, Check And Fix.

Also, I Found Your Website, Most Macro Files Can’t Run On Emeditor 8.XX, Many Error Code. I Also, Try Used Macro Funtion “editor.ExecuteCommandByID(4413);”
    Fix The ‘Collapses Case’. But, I Can’t Do it(Editor Error Code 28). Can U Tell Me How To Write This Macro ?

Thanks.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

emuser1 wrote:
    Yes, Let User Choice Is Better.

Since Emeditor 8.01 , Open And Close Program Very Slow On Flash Driver. I Test Many Kinds And Times,

Emeditor 8.00 Very Fast Compare To 8.01 And 8.02.
    I Don’t Why ? Many A Ini Functions Change Since 8.01 ?
    I Tested The ‘Slow Problem’ Is Read And Write Ini File.
    Hope Test, Check And Fix.

Also, I Found Your Website, Most Macro Files Can’t Run On Emeditor 8.XX, Many Error Code. I Also, Try Used Macro Funtion “editor.ExecuteCommandByID(4413);”
    Fix The ‘Collapses Case’. But, I Can’t Do it(Editor Error Code 28). Can U Tell Me How To Write This Macro ?

Thanks.

I couldn’t reproduce both your issues.

“editor.ExecuteCommandByID(4413);” works just fine. I didn’t see the error code 28 even when using INI files. You might need to reinstall EmEditor.

emuser1

I Try Many Times Reinstall The EmEditor And OS, But Not Fix The Slow Ini Problem.

Thanks.

emuser1

I really test the macro, same version emeditor, same script.
    Winxp sp2 Can Run. But On Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 Can’t Run (Error: object requireed: ‘document’ )
    Both JS/VB Same Error.

Pls test and fix

Thanks.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

emuser1 wrote:
    I really test the macro, same version emeditor, same script.
    Winxp sp2 Can Run. But On Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 Can’t Run (Error: object requireed: ‘document’ )
    Both JS/VB Same Error.

Pls test and fix

Thanks.

This is probably the install issue. Which language version of EmEditor did you download (English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)? Where did you download from? Are you using INI settings or the Registry?

emuser1

Hi,
    I Using Emeditor English Version: Portable Version With Ini Setting. I Use Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 English Version With Region Setting With Chihese Taiwan.

Because I Always Used Ini Setting So I Known The Ini Slowly With Flash Driver Problem, Since Version 8.01 Starter.

I Used Flash Driver To Test 2 PCs, WinXP SP2 OK, But Vista Can’t Run With Same VB/JS Script.

May Is A Vista Bugs ? My 2 PC Everything Is OK, Run JS/VB On IE, Opera, Firefox Not Problem.

Thanks For Help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.