Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gan
    Participant

After upgrading Emeditor 9.08 to 9.10 emeditor changed to unregistered and my registration code is all of sudden no longer accepted.

Does version 9.10 require a new registration code and if so where do i get it? The registration key found when i logon to the customer center is not accepted.

gan

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

gan wrote:
    After upgrading Emeditor 9.08 to 9.10 emeditor changed to unregistered and my registration code is all of sudden no longer accepted.

Does version 9.10 require a new registration code and if so where do i get it? The registration key found when i logon to the customer center is not accepted.

gan

There was a bug in v9.10. This bug was fixed in v9.11, and it is released now. I am sincerely sorry about this. Thank you.

gan
    Participant

Thank you and not a big problem. I went back to version 9.08 until fixed which didn’t take long:)

inghamc
    Participant

Hi,

I’m also having a problem with registration…

I purchased EmEditor Pro in Dec 2007.

When I tried to login to your Customer Center but it didn’t recognize my email, so I created a new account (with a new email address) and supplied enough info that my Purchase History displays my original purchase, but with a new registration key of the form:

v9:my(new)emailaddress:twoletters:sixdigits:onedigit::thirtythreehexadecimaldigits

I downloaded emed911ep32_portable.zip and extracted over a portable version 8.

When I start emeditor.exe, I’m prompted for a registration key that just wants 16 numbers (not letters). This was the format of my original registration key, but it’s no longer accepted.

help?!

Thanks!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

The version 9 doesn’t ask you to enter 16-digit numbers. It will ask you only a v9 registration key. So, I suspect your installation was not correct. You might want to extract the Zip file into a new folder (don’t extract over v8 folder). This way, you will make sure you are only running v9 files. Thanks!

inghamc
    Participant

hmm… wiped out and re-un-zipped to the now-empty folder, and when I run emeditor.exe, I get “No localized file found – emedloc.dll”…

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I don’t think your download was complete, and so some files are missing from the Zip file. You might want to clear temporary files for the browser, and then try downloading the file again. Please make sure the file size is 3,838,112 bytes for emed911ep32_portable.zip. I would also recommend you to download the installer version, and then check the digital signature after downloading the file. Then you can export the portable version from the installed EmEditor > Tools menu > Import and Export command.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.