Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 7.00.1 RC 1 is available for download. This version fixes bugs including:

– Pressing Home key moved the cursor to the end of the previous line.
    – Case-insensitive Replace All could replace locale-dependent unintended characters.
    – Opening a file did not set the encoding-associated font category.
    – Many Unicode characters in one file could leak resources.

http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed7001rc1epx.msi (32-bit)

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer. However, the portable version runs slower than one using the Registry.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
    Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=1#q1 for more details (except for download link).

mhwlng

If I have a lot of files open in the ‘open documents’ plugin and I click on the ‘x’ on the right

Sometimes, the current document doesn’t close, but the ‘open documents’ plugin window closes instead

Marcel

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

mhwlng wrote:
    If I have a lot of files open in the ‘open documents’ plugin and I click on the ‘x’ on the right

Sometimes, the current document doesn’t close, but the ‘open documents’ plugin window closes instead

Marcel

Can you please send me screenshot? [email protected]
    Thanks!

mhwlng

It still happens in RC4.

if I have the ‘open document’ plugin open
    and it has the focus, (so click on a document name in the list)
    if you now click on the ‘x’ top right or use ctrl-f4 :
    then the ‘open documents’ windows is closed and not the document that you just clicked…

Marcel

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Thanks for explanation. This is a specification. You will need to set focus in text view before you press Ctrl+F4 to close the current document.

mhwlng

Hello,

I think that this is not logical for the ‘x’. because the open documents plugin has it’s window with it’s own ‘x’

now, if the focus is on the open documents list, then clicking the ‘x’ on the open documents window and the ‘x’ next to the tabs has the same effect.

I think the ‘x’ next to the tabs should only close the current tab (regardless of the focus) ?

I never had this problem in version 6 ?

Marcel

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

mhwlng wrote:
    Hello,

I think that this is not logical for the ‘x’. because the open documents plugin has it’s window with it’s own ‘x’

now, if the focus is on the open documents list, then clicking the ‘x’ on the open documents window and the ‘x’ next to the tabs has the same effect.

I think the ‘x’ next to the tabs should only close the current tab (regardless of the focus) ?

I never had this problem in version 6 ?

Marcel

I need to clarify your issue. What is your selection for the “Close Button” drop-down list in the Tab Mouse Options dialog box (Customize > Tab > Mouse Options)? Please let me know exactly what your issue is, and how to reproduce your issue. You can also send me your screenshots at [email protected] .

mhwlng

close button ‘right side of window’
    how to reproduce, see above

============

note that same problem occurs in RC6
    and also if I select close button on active tab :

if focus is on open documents and I click the x on the active tab, then the open documents windows is closed and not the active tab.

Marcel

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

mhwlng wrote:
    close button ‘right side of window’
    how to reproduce, see above

============

note that same problem occurs in RC6
    and also if I select close button on active tab :

if focus is on open documents and I click the x on the active tab, then the open documents windows is closed and not the active tab.

Marcel

I understand what you mean. It will be fixed on RC7. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.