Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 18 is available for download. The new features include:

– Tab Close button can be now displayed on the active tab (Customize > Tab > Mouse Options).

Since this is a beta version, it might include bugs, and therefore please install only test machines.

EmEditor Professional 7.00 beta 18 (Installer):
    http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed700b18epx.msi

The portable version can be produced from the Import/Export wizard on the Tools menu after you use the installer.

See http://www.emeditor.com/modules/feature1/ for the list of new features.
    Also, See the history page of the Help after you download and install the new version.

If you tried, please post any bug reports or any other feedback on this forum. Thank you!

Garrett

Beta 17 & 18
    1. Esc in PrintPreview close EmEditor instead return to editor!!!

2. In version 7 missing small bar for split window(above vertical scrollbar)
    I wont press Ctrl-F12 and remove vertical splitter.
    I need only horizontally split.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Garrett wrote:
    Beta 17 & 18
    1. Esc in PrintPreview close EmEditor instead return to editor!!!

2. In version 7 missing small bar for split window(above vertical scrollbar)
    I wont press Ctrl-F12 and remove vertical splitter.
    I need only horizontally split.

1. I cannot reproduce the issue with ESC in PrintPreview. Do you open any plug-ins at the same time thatmight cause the issue?

2. The small bar is missing for simplicity. You might want to use F12 to open only horizontal split window.

Garrett

1. I cannot reproduce the issue with ESC in PrintPreview. Do you open any plug-ins at the same time thatmight cause the issue?

I found problem.
    I Install program in clean directory, no plugins.
    I add ESC to shortcut File-Close and in this case you perform pressing ESC in printPreview as exit from editor,
    Insead return to editor.

The same problem with pressing Ctrl-F4 and Ctrl-W also.
    It is not correct.

But close PrintPreview with mouse – correct. We return to editor.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I fixed that on beta 20. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.